5 modular overhead wiring trains equipped for all kinds of site, 4 concrete trains as essential equipment for the constant supply of high-quality concrete, as well as 150 vehicles such as railway motor trolleys, railway turntable ladders and road-rail transport systems.
A pool of efficient and advanced machinery for rapid, high-quality interventions.
Concrete mixing trains
Concrete mixing trains
Concrete mixing trains mean that any railway work involving concrete can be performed, such as foundation blocks support poles and railway gantries.
These modular systems are full-scale, fully automatic concrete mixing plant mounted on inter-connected railway wagons. This type of train allows GCF to operate on any site (and at any time) without having to depend on external suppliers and plant: concrete is prepared on-site and the composition and quality of every cast are constantly monitored and certified.
In general, there are at least:
• n° 5 inert storage hopper wagons each with a capacity of 15 cubic meters. Hopper wagons are connected by belts used to convey inert material to the mixing unit.
• n° 1 water storage wagon having a capacity of 9,000 litres, which also has a generator set to provide power and lighting.
• n° 1 horizontal concrete storage silo wagon with a capacity of 26 cubic metres, complete with an extractor auger to delivery cement; this auger is linked to a second horizontal auger to transfer cement to the mixing unit.
• n° 1 wagon with mixing unit, the "heart" of the machine, This unit comprises a planetary mixer where concrete is collected; there is a chute on the exit controlled by the operator for concrete casts. This wagon also has the control cab where convoy operating personnel command and control all operating functions of the mixing plant.
• n° 2 railway locomotives at either end of the system to rive the entire convoy along the route. While using the concrete mixing plant, the two locomotives are controlled remotely from the control cab described above.
Concrete production capacity: 45 cubic metres per hour.
The total cast capacity varies in relation to the number of hopper wagons used for inert materials.
Quantity: 2 trains
Power: 600 KW
Performances: 40 mc/h
- Work Trains
- Re-laying Trains
- Tamping machines
- Soil stabilizer
- Profiling machines
- Welding machines
- Maintenance on rolling stock
- Electrification and Signalling
- Road-rail vehicles
- Other machinery