Motor-driven pantograph wagon
Used in the construction and maintenance of electric railway, tram and metro lines, the motor-driven pantograph is equipped with a railway wagon having a work platform designed for overhead tasks and inspections-adjustments of the contact line, as well as a pantograph allowing timely and/or continual verification of the parameters of the contact line.
Parameter measurement pantograph
Positioned on the roof of the self-erecting ladder cockpit, the pantograph measures the parameters of the overhead contact line while there is no voltage.
The air-operated pantograph is used to inspect the contact wires from the platform and record parameters such as height and the contact wires themselves using a computerized data acquisition system on board the cockpit, for the point under each suspension of the contact line being checked.
The measurement system can store the data collected to make it available for subsequent analysis, graphic processing, controls and filing.
The installed system does not require special procedures and instrumentation for commissioning and/or calibration.
Contact line parameter measurement modes are based on physical principles and the use of technologies that make calibration and operating tasks easy and intuitive for staff.
Features and functions
The Loggin 2008/03 measurement system comprises:
- contact pantograph adapted to the measurement instrument
- compressed air drive system calibrated for thrust of 7 kg against the contact wire with the possibility of modifying it through pressure regulation
- a system of sensors to detect contact wire performance
- system for detecting the height of the contact wire in relation to the metal contactor
- system for measuring the distance covered while taking the measurement
Various parameter measurement sensors detect the distance travelled in kilometres, the contact wire and its height by capturing electrical signals that, after being processed by the on-board PLC, are converted into numerical data representing the sizes of the measurements acquired; this numerical data is then be sent to the supervising pc for analysis and real time recording.
In addition to detecting and recording contact line parameters, the pantograph self-erecting ladders are equipped with a camera and a video recording system using DVD media.
- contact wire: ± 300 mm - max error: 10 mm
- height: ± 700 mm - 5300 mm; max error: ±10 mm
- minimum distance for data acquisition: 650 mm; max error 0.015%
- detection modes: automatic / manual
- detection speed: 15-20 km/h